GMAT Math Online Tutoring Classes Dubai
To Score 50↑/51 GMAT Math Section: Just to Know 120 Rules & 450 Patterns of Questions+11 Practice Tests.
( Time Zone: Dubai GMT+4)
GMAT Test Information
GMAT Trainer’s Test Score 760 (99%) on 6th April 2021
We are one of few Test Takers in UAE with 20 Years of Experience.
Other Trainer’s Score
GMAT Math Skills Will You Need?
Doing well in the GMAT Math section of the Test involves knowing how to apply your knowledge of math to reasoning questions, including your knowledge of the following areas:
- Arithmetic – basic areas of arithmetic, including integers, fractions, powers and roots, statistics, and probability
- Algebra – topics, such as variables and functions, and how to solve different types of equations.
- Geometry – the properties of geometric objects, including quadrilaterals, triangles, circles, solids, and cylinders, and coordinate geometry
- Word problems – blending arithmetic, algebraic, and geometric principles to solve problems
GMAT Problem Solving Question Strategies
Problem solving questions measure your ability to use logic and analytical reasoning to solve quantitative problems. You will solve the problem and indicate the best of five answer choices.
- Pace Yourself. Consult the on-screen timer periodically. Work as carefully as possible, but don’t spend valuable time checking answers or pondering problems you find difficult. It’s important to try to finish the section.
- Use the erasable note board provided at the test center to work out answers. Solving problems in writing may help you avoid errors.
- Read each question carefully to determine what data is given and what is being asked. For word problems, take one step at a time. Read each sentence carefully and translate the data into equations or other useful mathematical representations.
- Skim the answer choices before you answer a question. If you don’t, you may waste time putting answers in a form that’s not given.
- For questions that require approximations, skim the answer choices first. If you don’t get some idea of how close the approximation should be, you may waste time on long computations when a short mental process would serve you better.
- Don’t waste time by trying to solve a problem you recognize as too difficult or time-consuming. Eliminate the choices you know are wrong, select the best of the remaining choices, and move on to the next question.
GMAT Data Sufficiency Question Strategies
Data Sufficiency questions measure your ability to analyze a quantitative problem, recognize which data are relevant, and determine at what point there is enough data to solve a problem.
- Decide whether the problem allows only one value or a range of values. Remember that you are only determining whether you have enough data.
- Avoid making unwarranted assumptions based on geometric figures. Figures are not necessarily drawn to scale.
Tags: GMAT Math Tutors, # GMAT Verbal Tutors, # GMAT Tutoring classes Dubai, Abu Dhabi UAE. # GMATPreparation Course Dubai, # GMATTest Prep Tutors, # The Best GMAT Trainers Dubai.